How do remote cloud services and the growing use of…
A whitepaper by Amdocs
The telecom industry has been working on digital transformation for many years, and most communication service providers (CSPs) are in the middle of multiyear journey digital transformation projects. But while transforming gigantic telecom organizations might take years and substantial investment, digital-native players are rapidly appearing in telecom markets.
What does it take to make one such digital brand? What does the future look like for the telecom market? Explore this whitepaper to discover some insights by Amdocs on:
- Understanding the rise of digital telecom brands
- Customers are in love with digital brands
- Simple. Transparent. Youthful.
- But what does it take to be a digital brand?
- There are many tactical brands but only a few are digital
- Digital inside is as important as being front-end digital
- There is room for more in the market… and there will be more
- Get ready to launch your digital brand: key recommendations
Amdocs helps those who build the future to make it amazing. With our market-leading portfolio of software products and services, we unlock our customers’ innovative potential, empowering them to provide next-generation communication and media experiences for both the individual end user and enterprise customers. Our 31,000 employees around the globe are here to accelerate service providers’ migration to the cloud, enable them to differentiate in the 5G era, and digitalize and automate their operations. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.3 billion in fiscal 2021. For more information, visit